Assistant Manager /barista - Georgia Tech Student center
Position Details: Full Time - 35-40 hours a week
Location: Blue Donkey Shop, Georgia Tech Student Center
Start Date: Fall, 2018.
Benefits: Select Paid Holidays, PTO Eligibility, Product Discounts, Paid Parking, Member Rewards.
Position Overview: The assistant manager oversees, prepares and serves craft coffee beverages to customers in accordance with the vision and mission of Blue Donkey Coffee Inc. Requires customer service experience and extensive espresso/barista experience. Also a willingness to learn, innovate, and growth within the company. We are committed to 100% natural and sustainable ingredients and are looking for friendly, customer focused, professional individuals that are willing to learn and love coffee.
- Assists with the responsibility of all aspects of the coffee shop.
- Proactive in completing all daily operations in the espresso bar, iced coffee station, and smoothie station.
- Assist in the management of front of house: customer service, preparation and presentation of beverages and information, operational procedures, merchandising.
- Assists in the management of back of house operations: cleaning, organizing, and inventory.
- Cultivates a professional, friendly, efficient work environment.
- Proactively trains staff, alongside the Team leader, to maintain and uphold all of Blue Donkey’s policies.
- Actively works toward creating a superlative Blue Donkey experience through: excellent customer service, beverage preparation and presentation, in-store marketing, and upkeep of the physical space.
- Organizational ability
- Customer service oriented
- Great communication skills
- Team member
- Honesty and integrity